First Came Forever (The Angelheart Saga, #1) by Annie Woods **ARC Review**




First love. A promise of forever. A lie that changes everything.


Backpacking with her high school friends, Erica Lindell's life takes a thrilling new turn. Meeting the fascinating Sasha Ailes, she can't help but fall completely and irrevocably in love with him. When he feels the same way about her, Erica finds herself drawn into a fairytale love story that will set her life on a new direction. But Sasha has kept his true identity a secret. Finding out who he really is, Erica must overcome the betrayal and make the hardest choice of her life. Can she give up her own dreams to live in his world, or leave and lose him forever?

First Came Forever is an enchanting, heart-wrenching story about finding true love and the devastating consequences it can lead to. What price is too high to pay, even for love? 




*4.5 lovely stars*

Erica is on vacations with her friends and instead of partying all the time, all she wants is to explore the place, visit the ruins and on her quest to explore the history of the place, she meets Sasha. A very handsome, yet mysterious guy with secrets.

Trusting her insticts she ends up getting to know him better and falling in love with him. But when the secrets are being revealed, Erica doesn't know what to do. These secrets could make her quit her dreams, leave her life behind.


I read this book two months ago and I fell in love with it. I can't believe that this is a debut novel. I seem to always struggle with words, so excuse me if I rumble or if I make no sense whilst writing this review.

I truly loved this story, it was one of the reads that I couldn't put down. I kept reading and devouring it. I honestly fell in love with the description of these places, it made me want to travel so bad! Also, the characters were so interesting! I loved even more the secondary characters and let me tell you right here that I am team Tyler all the way!! I don't know guys, Sasha was okay, but Tyler was the one with the biggest character development and I just couldn't wait for his scenes in this book.


“You’ve changed,” she finally said. “Really changed. “Why? What happened?”
“You happened.”



I also loved the twists and turns. I seriously didn't see them coming! Francesca, the cliffhanger near the ending? I just can't!! This book was really lovely and so interesting! The only bummer in this book was probably some of the grammar/ spelling mistakes and that actually amazes me, because it's not a self published book, but it's supposed to be edited by a publishing house.. However, this was my only issue with this book. I can't wait to read the continuation and I strongly recommend it!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις